Can you tell me what this is?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by carlyohhh4, Mar 30, 2017.

  1. Can anyone please tell me what tipe of smoking instrument this is? Am I missing a piece? How do I use it?

    Attached Files:

  2. Hello i'm new here.
  3. Looks as if you need a slider. Would be at an odd angle though.
  4. It looks like a really large saxo dry pipe. It has a fixed bowl, so with a screen it should be good to go.

    It is really fucking disgustingly dirty. You really should clean that before you use it. Isopropyl alcohol and coarse salt should get it nice and clean again.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Looks like someone's bad attempt at a tube to me..

    Flame worker in VA.
  6. Thats an odd one. I'd like to see some more pics. Probably would help you get better answers too.
  7. it looks odd to me I take it the hole is too big to smoke of? I guess a bowl would fit in there looks like it was being used for dabbing
  8. I think it is a large smoking tube.
  9. Could it just be something an amateur created ?

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
  10. It's a really big bubbler that is very dirty. Clean it please and let us know how it smokes.

Share This Page