Can you still buy Dark Side of the Moon pipe???

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Jul 20, 2013.

1. #2 llllllllll, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    Why not email the person who is selling them?  I see contact info all over the page, it shouldnt be hard to get ahold of him/her.  If someone is trying to sell something, they will not ignore your e-mails and such.

2. Are there even pictures of it? All I see is the album artwork. 

3. I did contact, just not sure if he's a fast responder or not. If you google it there should be pics, not sure why there aren't any.

4. pretty. i would like one. cost? 
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. $70 on that link I posted. I don't know why I'm hesitant, I just want confirmation that this guy is still actually making them

6. I'd make love to that pipe..\\\\

With my mouth of course. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. #8 Spark It29, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    Actually, it looks as if it is available to buy. You can go to his shop and see the other pipe listings he has for sale. If you google it you can also go to other listings that say its been sold but it says "7 Available" on the link I posted and he's had recent sales. However I thought selling pipes on etsy was banned? Maybe the way he lists them lets him get away with it. 

he's got a sick Bob Marley looking one, but there's literally only the back view of the bowl.

http://www.etsy.com/people/oLLiEiLL?ref=ls_profile

8. $70 sounds like a rip off for a pretty looking spoon its bad ass buts its still just a spoon 

9. They have plenty of spoons at head shops that go well into the hundreds. I personally don't think $70 is too bad, especially when he's custom making it for you when you order. I bought one last night from the guy and have been emailing him throughout today. He's going to start on it tomorrow and said I should have it by August 1st.