Can you smoke weed using cheep e cigs?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by chonger21, Mar 20, 2018.

1. If so- how?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. There are "tanks" you can get that vape the bud, they work but not the best. infusing juice is a whole different story. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. I infused some juice last Thursday and my mod arrived today at work. I will let you know how it works.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. How'd you infuse? Could you share a link or something?

5. This is a whole kit that comes with a battery, vape attachment for herb and for concentrate. It's like $35 usd Toker Vape 2.0

• Like Like x 2
  6. This is my first batch so I am still learning. I mixed 1g of rosin with 5ml of PG. I double boiled it to 150f and mixed it for 15 min. Then I bottled it. It has not separated since Thursday. There's not alot on the web. Just stuff about pre made mixes which most use like Wax, or Farm to Vape. Apparently they are made up of different viscosity of PEG. PEG400 is supposed to bond best with cannabis oil. PG bonds with mixed results and VG does not bond at all. PG/VG mixes will bond so long as the VG part is not to much. This is what I have found from Reddit and fuckcombustin.com
    Once I get a handle on making plain e juice I will experiment with adding flavors.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Cool thanks for the info

• Like Like x 2
  8. You could use terpenes to cut the viscosity and add flavor. You would probably have to switch to a ceramic coil/bowl or globe atty.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #10 Joe_Dirt23, Jun 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    I think I might just buy the Saionara atomizer. It is made for straight rosin.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. I turned thc into juice a few times. After the novelty wears off, it wasnt worth it. Talk about shit getting gunked up. Too much money and time spent on new coils and replacing cotton. Dry herb attatchments work but no where near as well as an herbal vape.

11. I thought that e-cigarettes cannot be interfered with other things.

12. You have to use terpenes and high resistance coils to lower the heat and even out the Vape.

13. This works fine..I paid $20 for 1ml of Pure terps..Now $25 for 30ml of this (u use more and it is VG/PG based I think))
    Shatter Batter - Natural - Turn Your Concentrate into E-Liquid
    CCell carts or the euiv and under 4watts will work great.

14. I want to do a setup like that but disposable carts are getting cheap relative to how long they are lasting. Plus, some of them you can refill with a syringe of concentrate and get a second go of it before tossing it. The coils can go a second fill if the viscosity is low. But beyond that, nope.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have re-filled the CCell carts at least 3 times and then some are good after cleaning too..Depends on how much VG and what watts you use in your pen.

16. Honestly, I don't wanna worry about it with the carts. Between 20-50 for a disposable with a half to a gram isn't bad. I'm not pinching to save 5 to 10 bucks a gram. Especially if the oil is good quality.

17. But $2.00 per cart + a few $ for solvent + my own Rosin is better, and so is my own product..
    I hate the Dispensary stuff..oils included!

18. It's necessary to take note. Maybe I'll buy this thing

• Like Like x 1