Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke use joint paper?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Don't really have any weed in it but I found a paper we smoked yesterday and was wondering If I put that in the bong if it would be beneficial at all haha

2. it might be a lil rezed up but i dont know if itll get you high probably not but hey one way to find out

3. A roach WILL work I tried it :)

4. [quote name='"dembonez"']A roach WILL work I tried it :)[/quote]

Ya but like I said no weed at all in it

5. So.. You want to smoke.. paper? haha, alright.

6. You mean the resin-soaked roach paper correct? Yeah if you smoke a couple of those you get a light buzz, so go for it but you shouldn't have that mentality much.

7. Just got get some weed?

8. [quote name='"aaamster88"']Just got get some weed?[/quote]

O believe me I want to haha not until I get paid. I'm not tripping about it tho. Just hate to waste a good resonated paper

9. [quote name='"Zoxii"']So.. You want to smoke.. paper? haha, alright.[/quote]

It's hella resonated my man

10. make a clip jar, that's what i did. save all of them until it fills a jar half way, and store it for a bit.

kept me good for weeks without buying.