Can You Smoke Nutrients Instead Of Eating?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canadian_Penis, Jul 3, 2014.

1. If you eat food, it has nutrients that you need. So you get those nutrients, and then they go in your blood.

So if you smoke the nutrients you need, it would get in your blood through your lungs, so could you survive without eating if you do this?

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 Ẅest Čoast, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    You srs?

• Like Like x 6
  3. Repeat that back to yourself in a mirror...Very, very slowly. :cool:

• Like Like x 3
  4. what a smart man you are...

5. You know how people say there are no stupid questions?  Well....

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 518tokester, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2014
    You can shove food up your ass and craps out your mouth, try it out; way better than eating. Thank me later

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. in theory yes, its just another form of intake.

in reality i dont think most nutrients would hold up to the heat, and i dont know that the lungs could absorb them anyway.

thts the problem, how would you smoke all of those nutrients.   youd be forcing massive protein and carb bong hits day and night just to keep up....it wouldnt work. your lungs would become infected from tar overload from all the smoked ham smoke.

i do like your idea.   but it would be too easy.  People should have to move their bowels all the time so they stay humble.

• Like Like x 1
  9. :huh: 

What in the flying fuck did I just read? 

• Like Like x 2
  10. What if you could eat your thoughts man?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Puffed on a chicken marsala with a side of baked potato and broccoli florets and I'm still hungry wtf?!

• Like Like x 2
  12. This reminds me of the south park episode where cartman poops out of his mouth

With that said, OP I think you are onto something

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hmmm, food for thought

• Like Like x 2
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lmao jesus fuck dude

16. Smoke a carrot and report back.

17. Probably not.. I'd guess a lot of those compounds change when introduced to heat but this nigga ain't a scientist.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You guys have never tried this? I've been on the No Digestive Deit for 3 months now. I've found that potato salad has enough nutrients and is the best packable/ lightable food there is. Ive substituted 3 bong bowls (~1.3 grams each) for every meal breakfast, lunch and dinner. The only place I've been able to find dank potato salad is at local chain store Vg's I can't stand that Wal-Mart brand schawg it just dosnt do the trick anymore. But to answer your question yes it is possible, I'm living proof

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1