Can you smoke bud that is still flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Newoak, Jul 25, 2015.

1. My funds are low till Monday and I would love a smoke.
    I have a bubble auto in my garden it has been flowering for about 4 weeks, this plant when through a lot not like my other healthy lush plants that I would never touch till harvest.

I wondering if i just snipped off one of the side branches would it be good?

Desperate times equals desperate measures lol

2. Your plant do what u feel best

3. It will taste like shit, will hardly burn without drying it and probably won't get you high. Maybe a headache.....enjoy

4 weeks in flower isn't enough time for the plant to have developed to the point of smoking.

4. But its is an autoflower so its mature enough.. for 4 weeks..

5. got any pics?

6. Haven't put any pic's on this site yet, but plant to soon enough when all the plants are getting mature.

7. This is my first grow in about 5 years as I was in South East Asia working but my last grow of 5 Orange Bud plants in a glass house were robbed just before harvest, I was sickent, so I kinda want to break that thread.

I have a early skunk and a royal auto growing willd outside, and 6 plants indoors so I can afford it.

8. #8 killset, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    Good luck. I still don't believe it will be worth it. Like you said your not risking much but you weren't asking about risks

9. #9 Newoak, Jul 25, 2015
    I cut off a side branch which is drying in the hotpress, its smells dank with crystals on the leaves, some of the lower bud are orange, Ill post the smoke report lol

10. you guys!! you guys!! I got the same here, at around 4th week of flowering, the bunny discovered that my girl is edible. I don't trust in rabbits. Shall I harvest her now? Is it smokeable?

Attached Files:

11. Just smoked a joint of the bubble kush auto early, got me stoned but tasted like grass. Only if your desperate...

12. dried her?

13. Don't do it stupidnoob, let her reach her full potential, she's looking good.

14. Yea I dried it in the hot press, its like a radiator, in a brown envelope. Kicking in now, that kush stone...

15. my apologies, saw this now. good idea by the way, hotpress. I cured a little bud in a tiny piece of aluminum foil, using a lighter

16. Thank you, you're looking good as well. Topped her when 3 set of leaves appeared, regular bagseed, 2 main colas and 2 auxiliary. Started with 4, but 3 of them have turned to be male.

@Newoak I think hotpress is some kind of iron, am I right?

17. #17 Newoak, Jul 25, 2015
    Hotpress is a room that stores the hot water tank that feeds the radiators in Ireland..

18. mmm leaves and pistils

19. Wow, it was refreshing.. :) Why don't you post your girl's pics Newoak?

20. i'd absolutely wait a few more weeks. just by the looks you don't have any mass on those buds at all. if they dried out now you'd be sorely disappointed in both quantity and quality. they look good though just keep em going