Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smoke a J without coughing?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by celtics, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Hey all I have been toking for 2 yrs almost always with a bong.

I rarely roll doobs but today I felt like rolling em and rolled 4.

I can barely smoke it at all with coughing like mad.

Is this going to go away if I smoke more joints?

2. Yea, your just not use to the harshness of the smoke

3. small hits, work your way up

only time i cough is when i pick up dank that wasnt well flushed, or when u milk a bong till the smoke turns yellow

4. The only thing that ever makes me cough still is keife or hash. Put a little of that on a bowl and I'm choking. Other than that I don't rememeber the last time I coughed. I kind of miss doing it, it makes you feel fucked up

5. If you dont smoke joints that much then yeah you are gonna cough like crazy just cause your not used to doing it very often. I never take bong hits so that would probably make me cough a lot more. My theory could be completely wrong though, who knows.

6. Im a cig smoker. Not really. But when it gets down to the rouch, yes. Haha

7. I already have a really harsh cough, so it's tough. The first some hits go very smooth, but by the time I'm baked, my throat is sore and I cough sometimes.

8. If you're talking about a water bong the water cools the smoke down. so joints are basically straight hot smoke in your lungs. because try not to smoke 4 joints consecutively or else you'll be coughing like crazy. I've been doing joints for years now and I still would cough.

9. alot of times i purposly cough because it empties out the excess smoke in my lungs and empty's it out sort of in a way

10. Is it just me or can you take outragously big hits once your ripped? Espeacily from a bong.

11. i don't understand how you cough on a j but not on a bong...just keep smoking, i think your coughing because of the paper.

12. With joints i always cough after the first 1g or so. It gets very hot on my throat. I make sure I always have ice water or something to drink while smoking, which cools my throat so I can continue smoking.

If I'm really high, I'll put an ice cube in my mouth while I hit the joint, try to see if I can cool it down at all...lol

13. Joints and blunts don't make me cough. I got used to smokin a bong and it only took me a little while to get used to them again. I don't smoke after my throat gets sore though

14. maybe ya putting too much resin in the joints, i smoke bubble pipe and joints and never cough with joints unless too much resin in them or some kinds of bud. You loose a third of the resin in spliffs cause it jus burns into the room when ya not toking, you loose more than a third of it if you smoke with the wind blowing on the joint, i usually only ever do one skin joints in between bubble pipe (tobacco and resin) mixes, or a small chillom with jus resin in it. chillom is all that makes me cough if ive made it

15. Na man, I rarely cough with a j or blunt. I cough all the time with my bowl though haha. :smoking:

16. hahaha yess, I can take the biggest hits after I'm already blazed, which get me crazy high.

17. i smoke blunts to the head without coughing, im a real weed smoker i can take the smoke

18. ^ pretty much what he said

19. word haha

20. depends on how big of a rip I take