Can you smoke a cigar as pipe tobacco?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UU_ood, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I'm a newb at tobacco and I have a cigar but I hear it's a bit complicated to light it up and smoke so could I empty out the cigar pack a bowl and smoke it like pipe tobacco?

2. Wouldn't recommend it, tobaccy cigs/cigars generally have very dry stuff in em and taste nasty as hell... tried it with a marb red one day when I got a little to curious.

Pouch tobacco is a lot better to use

3. I wouldn't
    thats gross and those things usually have some type of cardboard product mixed in with the tobacco
    ur not even supposed to inhale gas-station ($.99) cigars, you get the tobacco buzz from the mouthpiece

4. My friend has done that once. Its kinda gross. Slightly like batch. I wouldnt.

5. Of course you could but as everyone else said, it's not gonna be particularly pleasant.

6. Word.

7. do it anyway and let give us an erowid trip report

8. I don't see how lighting a cigar is more difficult than breaking it open and loading the tobacco into a pipe? You could have done it before you made it to your computer.

9. Lighting a pipe and keeping it lit is one hell of a lot harder than lighting a cigar.

EDIT: Shit I really need to start looking at the dates of some of these threads :D

10. holy crap. me too! :smoke:

11. You can buy a pipe that looks like a cigar.  The best cigar pipe I have found can be purchased at www.SessionsSpot.com.
    They are really heavy duty and smoke really nice.  It looks very realistic and people dont have a clue.

12. Tobacco fucking sucks dude, why in the hell anyone smokes it over herbs is beyond me...

Thread was dead nearly 5 years ago...bros...in 2009

14. Damn, that totally makes it irrelevant then

15. It was irrelevant anyways, people don't want to be informed of how bad tobacco is. We know the facts already.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know this is a dead thread but yes you can. Taste like shit though. This is from personnel experience lol