Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you smell weed _______

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by that girl, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I live in a neighborhood where they're strick on fellow tokers like me. Although I smoke on my porch and in my garage and such, it ruins my highs sometimes. My room's in the attic. I was wondering if you can smell it outside still?? Sometimes my ganja is so dank, it stinks up my house which pisses my parents off. My mom because of my gram complaining. My dad because he's pissed I didn't smoke with him. I just want to smoke with a peace of mind. I usually go to the creek by my house, but that don't work late at night. :smoke: :smoke:

2. Yes. Use a sploof.

3. in b4 :

tell ur neighbors to mind their own goddamn business lol. :smoking:

4. sploof, dont smoke joints, have a ciggy after toking, it shouldent smell if you smoke on your porch unless the wind blows into your neighbours house if they have their windows open, fuckin sucks when that happens

5. i can smell weed. its tasty

6. It dissapates after a while.

Its only recognizable as "Weed" if they a) know what bud smells like and b) if they're told to point out the smell

7. are you trying to peer pressure him into smoking a CANCER STICK!!??

oh my goodness gracious

8. Well to help, why not hit your dad up to smoke more often? Haha it might not help completely but I'd still do it

9. LOL here we are trying to hide it from our parents because they think it's evil, yet all your dad is pissed about is the fact that he didn't get any.