Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you say MILK?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oracle, Sep 30, 2008.

1. ....awwww...loooooOOOOk. you can see the little bubbles of smoke.

2. That's so sick man!

3. diffuser disk?

4. cough in 5.....

5. Wow that looks like...milk.

6. ouch.

ohhhhhh but it hurts so gooooood.

7. negative the stemless + a/c is the shit pure milky smoke ;)

8. I'll say milk when the smoke is yellow. But still, a good rip for sure. But maybe the camera is off... Nice bong!

9. :confused::confused::confused::confused: lol is that a joke or what? yellow smoke = not proper water filtration

10. ??? I've had nice RooRs that would get the smoke yellow. PHX's with multi percs can also draw yellow smoke.

Not dogging on you, I said it could be the camera.

Off topic, but can I see a diff pic of your down stem? It looks interesting.

11. usually single chamber with regular downstem produce yellow smoke, it also depends on what you are smoking....lol how the hell did u get so much rep if u know so little..lol

its NOT the camera my smoke is WHITE!

here is the pic of the stemless disk diffuser
    [​IMG]

12. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
    now that i know you are serious this sounds so funny yet stupid...how can MILK be yellow MILK is white thats why they call it milk!!! lollllllll

13. Sorry man, not everyone can draw yellow smoke through a multi chambered bong, but I get what you're saying, it is possible. With the right packing of the bowl, nice multi chambered bong, and veteran lungs, it's possible. But who knows, I know so little all that is wrong. :p

14. lol ill just -rep you for being stupid and stuborn.
    yellow milk is an oxymoron. lol

15. Go for it. My stubbornness gets me into all kinds of situations, but I'll stick with it. Yellow smoke means you can rip a bong, even with perculators and A/C.

16. Yellow...In all my years, I have yet to see yellow smoke.

That's like saying you can draw purple smoke by smoking purple kush.

17. I took away your 5th green bar.

18. if you've never seen yellow smoke, then you ain't rippin' that shit.

and I don't understand your second point at all.

19. Actually as far as I know, smoke turns yellow when it goes STALE. So the reason why your hits are yellow is probably because you have a bong that takes forever to milk because it has too much drag.

Congratulations on being able to take huge hits of stale, awful-tasting smoke. This isn't a fucking contest. You're supposed to ENJOY your smoke.