Can you roll while you're high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by cdhfootball_21, Dec 30, 2009.

1. So I got really blown one night and came back home. I was rolling a blunt for a friend. I grind up a gram of nug and had it all on the table. Split the blunt but instead of putting the bud in the blunt i licked all of it with my tounge :confused:. then i spit it out all over my computer....fuck. what a waste. so my question to you is CAN YOU ROLL WHEN YOURE HIGH!?

2. Most of the time yeah, id say just tend to be slightly more prone to messing up when really high, otherwise i do good rolls all the time.

3. I voted no
    Cuz I cant roll sober

4. Lol well definitely never heard that one before, sorry to hear it! I guess it just depends on the person but when sober I can roll a bleezy in about five minutes but when I'm stoned it usually takes a good 15-20 mainly just bc I get distracted. That's really the only difference I can tell is time otherwise the quality of my bs are always fine. :smoke:

5. i can almost always roll. sometimes it gets tricky when im really drunk, but if i have the right tunes going then they come out great.

one of the funniest was in i was candyflippin, i rolled the rest of my bag of tobacco. ended up with like 10 cigs, ended up not smoking any of them, but just gave them away.

6. yes i can

7. there should be another choice like:

No, but I can pack a fatty bowl;)

8. i am the rolling god.

9. Anyone can pack a bowl though...
    Haha

10. For a long time I rolled my own cigarettes, which required me to roll in a wide variety of circumstances. Drunk, stoned, shroomin, thizzin, droppin cid...

Needless to say after all that experience I don't care how fucked up I am, I can roll it haha..

With the exception of being black out drunk hahaha :hello::smoke:

11. Yes. The only time I cant roll a joint is when my hands are cold. Ouch I have tried it before.

12. I seem to roll better high

13. I cant roll for shit even when im sober. Me and paper dont get along.

14. Not only can I roll joints when I'm high, but I actually enjoy it. Sometimes if I'm blazed enough, I'll just roll all of my j's for the next 3 or 4 days in 1 sitting.

15. I buy Rizla Reds just for this.

Typically, I roll with Nine Dragons which is a much thinner paper.

However, when I'm not so sober... Rizla Reds have enough bleach that I find it almost impossible to mess it up.

If you reallllllly can't and find that you need to, buy some cones?

16. I find rolling to be extremely tranquil and relaxing. When i'm high it becomes a little more finicky, but I still enjoy/can do it none the less.

Now tweaking on the other hand, i can't roll jack. I get too jittery.

17. i can only roll when i am high. if i am sober my hands are all sweaty and the papers rip.

18. it just takes fucking forever

19. rolled 2 of the best blunts of my rolling career while trippin, so id say yes.

20. Yea, Its not like I loose the ability to use my hands when im high.... Roll it on the dash of your car while driving with your knees thats a true stoner skill.