Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you put out joints and save them for later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Madnezz, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Are you able to put out a joint and save the rest for later use such as blunts?

2. No, sorry. If you freeze it you can though.

3. wtf@thispost

4. put out?

you mean unroll and store for later?

of course :smoking:

5. haha. yea man you can stub it like a cig or something and finish it later. or if you're getting close to the end (not just the roach) i like to stick it in a bubbler or bong. tweezers are nice for this btw.

splitting it and burning it in a bowl works too, like above sorta said

6. Put out as in licking the end and putting it out..stopping it from burning.

7. Yeah man, go for it. Nothing like sparking a half finished blunt!

8. Naw man, you have to smoke the whole thing or you don't get high enough. Otherwise they wouldn't make papers and blunts the same size. Lol, just save your roaches man.

9. Of course. Ignore the ignorant first reply. You'll have to contend with the stale smoke taste at first, but it's a hell of a lot better then stale tobacco smoke.

10. you're right. except im talking about joints

11. same concept! it will be alrite

12. just buy yourself a nice pair of roach clips
    then instead of breaking them all open you can smoke all your saved roaches to practically nothing

13. yes you can. i put it out on a tree once. an ashtray would be better. it REAKS so bad though lol

14. #14 zanman13, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
    Don't listen to this dick sure you can save them. You can smoke the rest later or unroll and put back in your stash.

please chill w/ the namecalling man.. thanks :)

15. I wouldn't put them out unless I had to. But you can certainly put them out and smoke them later.

16. yeah but iv only let them out for a day tops then i :smoking:

17. The OP's question is ignorant.

That guys response was sarcastic.

Which is what a stupid question such as this one always deserves.

18. Whenever i try to put out a smoke it fucks up lol if i cut the paper up to get the green out then its ok, but wenever i try and just stub it out to re-light the bud just pours out all over the place, same deal with lickin the end to stop burning

so i just keep smokin :smoking::D;)

19. This is kind of a weird question, of course you can!

Disrespect isn't tolerated here, you shouldn't go around calling people dicks for basically no reason.

20. actully most of the times i dont put weed in the roach i jus keep it flatt