Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you prove weed is dangerous?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by emma2373, Jul 9, 2012.

1. There's so much proof that alcohol and other drugs have the potential to be dangerous but I've never found any for weed. Until now :hello: I was blowing out the ash and it went into my eyes, luckily another bowl helped with that :smoke:
    So do any of you have "proof" marijuana is dangerous and should therefore be illegal?

2. no you can't, weed is in no way dangerous AT ALL!

3. Everything can be dangerous, weed included, simply because the world is full of fucking idiots.

4. It's dangerous in the hands of politicians and the DEA.

5. good point

6. Go get pulled over with 10 lbs
    Then your in prison
    Then I guarantee your ass is in danger (no pun intended)

Not being negatgive towards smoking or marijuana in general, just a answer and example.

7. It can be dangerous in the sense that people with low immune systems can get lung infections like pneumonia easier..also can be dangerous for people with blood pressure/ heart rhythm problems

8. well yeah but i think op is saying the same thing every other stoner says if it doesn't harm you it should be legal if it was legal then driving down the road with 10lbs would be fine i dont know i had a point i was goin to make but it's kinda gone i also kinda sound rude at the start of this post sorry uh yeah fuck it im posting this

9. Anything is dangerous if not used properly. For example, shoving a couple grams of weed down your throat expecting to get a buzz. Some people in this world are ignorant enough, trust me:rolleyes:

10. it can be dangerous if you have zero tolerance and snap two grams of sour diesel down your lungs in one hit :bongin:

11. That doesn't sound physically possible.

I guess weed can rarely have adverse mental affects on people, but that is the product of mental instability itself, not the marijuana. I made a thread a few months ago about my friend who freaked out after smoking a lot of dank shit for the first time.

12. That shit wouldn't be dangerous that would be deadly lol

13. i saw this video of this kid gettin pulled over.. cops search his pockets and find a bag of weed and throw it on the hood.. kid eats it when theyre not lookin and chokes and dies right there..

kid died..

died..

Dumb people are dangerous.. not weed tho

14. why did he eat it if they already had it? cops could just say... dumb motherfucker ate it after we caught him

15. Weed is so bad, you will smoke one joint go to hell, die tomorrow and have 72 male virgins waiting there for your ass.
    JK

16. no evidence

17. Cops have cameras on their car?

18. Lol, yes.

19. dude was thinkin.. if i eat this.. wheres the evidence?

thats all im sayin :laughing:

20. I meant my post to be a reply to the no evidence reply. Haha I didnt know if you thought I didnt know they had cameras or agreeing