Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you pass a swab test in 36 hours

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Starryeyes2008, Feb 12, 2018.

1. I had a pop up test done on me . I don't smoke all the time I smoked some Tuesday was told the next day I had to take one I started to clean my mouth with mouth wash porxcide and brush my mouth I did it all the way up to my test time I ate a bunch of mints made my mouth numb it was under the tongue test but I didn't keep it there it was a 37 hour window you think I pass waiting on it to come back.

2. My friend just had a job swap him. Except they told him when it was going to be done. He is absolutely incapable of holding back and smoked anyways, every day until and even the night before his swap test. HE STILL PASSED???

So truthfully I am not very sure but that's the second time I've seen a friend do that. I'd like to say you are good. Plus now a days as long as it isn't another drug, they might just slap you on the wrist and say don't do it again. I am no expert though haha. Good luck.

J Evergreen

3. Thanks it's not for my job it's something else I'm keeping my fingers crossed though I should find out here in a few days