can you overdose on sherm?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by luckynjv, Aug 20, 2009.

1. hey guys, i been smoking for about 2 years now, almost everyday, and my dealer recently introduced sherm to me, i know what it is, but i want to know, how many sherm sticks should i smoke to get it working real good, and how much is an overdose

thx guys.

2. From what I've read 1 sherm stick will pretty much put you out of comission for the day.

3. wtf is sherm?

4. PCP. Don't smoke more than 1 your first time. I would take it slow and take only a couple hits at a time, waiting for the effects.

5. Hahahaha, this.
    I'd be careful, man. Sherm stixxx will f you up to the maximum potential.

6. Seriously man, are you trying to end up on the news or something? If you're going to be fuckin around with PCP, the least you can do is not to go crazy with the dosage. Literally.

7. Yes. PCP is incredibly easy to overdose on.

8. also, increadably easy to fuck ur life up on

9. Do what jesus would do....

Smok dat shit!

:p

10. Take it easy with that shit man. Take a hit or two, wait a bit, see the effects, and maybe hit a couple more times if it's nothing. But holy fuck, do not take too much. You should hear of some of the insane shit really high people on PCP do, if you haven't already heard it on the news.

11. i remember that hunter S thompson said the one drug he would never do again was PCP. nuff said

12. 6-7 hits is plenty

13. If HST won't do it then (IMO) it's something no sane person should try. I just can't think of any good reason to try it. There's better drugs for going out of your mind (LSD, RCs), better drugs for disassociation (Ketamine), and better drugs for feeling amazing (opiates, cocaine, mdma). Besides PCP I don't plan on ever doing crystal either, some of the horror stories with that shit just make me cringe (for anyone interested check out the new book called Methland, very interesting read).

14. I'm going to try PCP at least once. Just because you hear fucked up stories about it doesn't mean that everyone is like that.

15. good luck.

16. I think if I had the chance I'd try it once, just because I believe you have to try everything once.

17. ive done it twice, once on a cig, second time my weed was laced i payed out the ass for it too:p garbage drug i hate it

18. what was your experience like?

19. I was watching a documentary the other day about drugs in D.C. in the 80's. And the dealers were marketing PCP as "clothesoff" or some random name, because there was a guarentee that It would make you strip down when you took it. But be careful man that shit will make you a little out there lol