can you overBT?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by myrrhlynn, Sep 16, 2021.

1. i've lost too many buds to caterpillar damage these past few years, so this year i'm spraying every 3 days. i will probably slack off once the buds start filling in, but for now, i figure too much grows in a week where new growth will not be protected. so far i can't see and signs of damage from the spray, and a bigger plus, i haven't seen any half-eaten leaves at all.

anyway... comments?

2. IMO its takes to long, as you may soon find out...

neem oil is your friend more so if applied correctly

good luck

3. takes too long... like in application? i only have 8 plants this year (CA legal limit... :) ... for the first time). it takes me all of 10 minutes, including mixing.

4. Cali is 6 unless u have a 99 plant rec

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Every 3 days is usually my golden number cause the blistering sun will start to deteriorate its effectiveness.

Spinosad will weather the sun a little better and last closer to a week in case you happen to get a humidity spike and need to slow down on the sprays to prevent bud rot :)

But moral of the story, spray that BT away. Kill all the catties

• Like Like x 1
  6. i reread an older post of mine when i missed the warning not to spray while the sun is beating down, so now i wait just long enough to where the sun goes behind my building (around 4pm) and spray then. later on in the season when it gets cooler is when i'll tone down the spray as i don't want to fall into a mold problem which occurs here around mid -October.

i don't mix a heavy concentration... my spray bottle is just over a quart and i use just a bit over a tsp.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brass says spray anytime. I don't think BT messes with the pants. I've sprayed it around 100 deg.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app