Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you order from roor.de?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iistayfresh, Feb 12, 2013.

1. hi i was wondering how safe it is ordering from roor.de. i tried to look on the forums to see but everyone who asked was from like 2009 and they never stated whether or not they receive them or not. i was interested in the green logo 7mm and 55cm tall so im assuming it would come in a pretty large box. do you guys think i should order from them?

2. damn no one knows?

3. Order from GC

4. Yeah you can its just the old german roor not the us roor

5. alright but when i was reading the older forums people were scared that customs were going to either break the package or take it. will i still have to worry about that or is that a lot safer now a days.

6. i was going to but the green logo on the roor.de is a slightly different shade of green at least thats how they make it seems on the picture. and i was wondering if all of gc roors are german made or by us

7. It is a brand new bong so it is legal because its for tobacco use only;)

8. You have to use their store locator.

9. i actually been to a few in ny the ones in the city are way to over priced (also notice a couple of fakes with logo too big or something was a little off about them) they try to charge me 600 for a piece that i found online for 350. then i went to long island and went to gothams but all they had was roor.us which is nice but not what im looking for

10. its just a german version of the us one