Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you name this strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by midpackbehitting, Oct 15, 2018.

1. I just purchased 2gs of bud last Thursday for $20. It smelled fruity and it danks. I want to know what strain it is since my homie didn't tell me.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. No one can tell you the strain from a picture. You're right- it looks dank, enjoy! You did good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Completely impossible to name the strain. Theres tons of documented strains and tons more undocumented, with more and more strains being made every day by pollen chuckers. Lots of strains look extremely similar to lots of other strains. Then there's also people who throw fake names around. Completely impossible to name the Strain

You have weed ....be happy

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Also don't always put much faith in strain names unless you get it from a dispensary or know the grower. Often times low level dealers add a name to increase price or speed up sales . It may not even be your "homie" it could be the guy he buys from. I personally know a guy that adds names it's a fairly common practice. I always give him crap for it but if you think about it, it makes sense from a business stand point. Would you rather buy "weed" or buy "OG double kush kush" he told me he can sell each 1/8 at $10-20 more by simply making up some stupid name or using an already exhisting strain name. Since theres no way to tell it goes unnoticed. If you're not buying from a dispensary or grower you'll never really know.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. And even if you are buying from a dispensary, there are no guarantees that the "Blue Dream" you purchased this week is the same strain that you bought last month! Growers lie, and phenotypes happen!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fruity McDankberries

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1

7. Looks like super duper Tripple billy OG purple durple brown moon kranky kush

No one can tell you what strain of weed you have from a picture..

• Funny Funny x 1