Can you name this bug and should I be worried?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by treehousemaster, Jun 5, 2017.

1. [​IMG]these bugs are appearing on some of my plants. No sign of problems yet, just wondering what they are and if I should attend to the issue? There is two in the photo one orange and one green...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. I also had those bugs wasn't a big deal for me Idk what they're called but I just grabbed em and smashed em between my fingers I think this bug actually poked me when i grabbed/smashed it so I would suggest maybe some decapitation :cautious:

3. Growweedeasy.com.
    check out the pest section. It got pic of bugs.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

4. Buffalo Leafhopper. They suck the juices out of your plant. Azamax for a systemic. or Spinosad.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fucking bugs

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

6. You are going to have to spray with Azamax every five days for the grow. Then probably switch to BT for caterpillars once you get them under control. I have the same issue. Azamax is not an insecticide. It is a natural systemic bio inhibitor that stops their digestive system once they feed. Spinosad on the other hand will kill them on contact. It all depends on how many plants that you have and your access to them. I would go for the Azamx as it lasts longer and will kill them once they feed and you don't have to spray every day. Good Luck

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Here's my rule of thumb when it comes to bugs. If I see it walking around as if it's "looking" for something then I'll leave it alone. It can't possibly be looking for plant material if that's everywhere so I jusy assume its looking for other bugs to eat. If the bug stays still then I immediately squish the fucker with my fingers.

8. I found this bug to run from your finger and hide. I just had them. (found like 20) I sprayed image.jpg and they were gone for 3-4 days then just a small amount more and there gone agin. So far so good for me. Anyone know about this stuff

9. #9 treehousemaster, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Hey thanks for all the replies! I've been out of town for the past ten days. Sprayed before I left with some spinosad. Got home and still have hoppers but not many. Plants are lookin healthy and no damage to be seen so im going to give it a few more days before possibly spraying again with tea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum