Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you make a vape out of any glass thing?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Mar 6, 2011.

1. I got a snapple bottle and think I can improvise to make a cap fit over with a straw, just wondering if it would work though or be worth it at all.

just bored, and wanna try vaping for the first time. my house ONLY has those fluorescent bulbs heh

2. thanks.. i just tried making one with a straw and snapple bottle and not sure if it works right... the weed ended up being a little damp because it was sticky on the bottom, but i tried anyways.

i couldnt see anything but when i sucked in the air it was really warm, so it mustve worked a little? im gonna try cleaning it out and trying again

3. go for it! ive heard people make them out of light bulbs?:smoke:

[​IMG]

4. A Snapple bottles glass is way to thick to be heated with a lighter. Use a clear 60-100 lightbulb thats hollowed out. Like the pic above me but with a clear regular lightbulb lol. Google lightbulb vaporizer.

5. thought that might be funny