Can you keep a plant forever?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DannyBoyy, Mar 5, 2013.

1. I've heard from a friend that you can keep re-harvesting from the same plant forever. I'm getting ready for my first grow and I'm curious if this is true, because I have 30 seeds but my grow box will only accommodate 6 plants.

If you can, are there any specifics I need to know or do I just keep it in a 12/12 cycle too keep my plants flowering?

2. I think your friend was talkin about cloning man...if you wanna do that keep your girls in a 18/6 cycle (vegetation) and cut a few side branches off at a time plant them and give your mother plant time to heal

3. Only as a mother.

You can reveg a plant, but is not really worth it IME. It takes a ton of time, and if not done fully the plant will not yield half as well.

4. yea i revegged 3 a few years ago, took a ton of time but yields was the same as 1st time round, just not very time effective, just didnt ana lose the strain at the time

5. by reharvesting he probably did mean revegging the same plant over and over. I've only revegged once and will not do it again. Similar experience as FJ3000..had a good yield and didn't seem to lose potency, but was just about the most inefficient way to grow ever. Clones would be the way to go if you wanna hold onto genetics

6. How do I make clones? And at what stage of my grow? Sorry I'm a first timer.

7. You can start snipping your side shoot after the 4th node

8. Your going to have to read more than the posts on this site sorry bro

Sent from iPhone 5