Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you just eat it plain?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bonglicious, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Can you just eat it plain for the same effects? Are the amounts the same?

2. I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but no you can not just eat marijuana and get the same effect as smoking it; you need to "activate" the THC first, if that makes sense.

3. No, you can't eat just straight weed. You have to activate the THC by heat, such as a flame for smoking, or an oven for cooking.

4. Oh ok. Thanks

5. Well, technically when making edibles, you're using the food's oils to extract the THC; heat just speeds up the process.

6. No you can't. You need Decarboxylization.

7. Call me a liar, call me whatever you want. I've been called worse.But when I was like 12 years old, maybe 13 I found a sack of my dads and took like .3grams out of it, ate it, hadn't smoked any pot that whole day, and I started geeking.I was with my good buddy and he is my proof, I wasn't faking or shit.I just felt high as hell, and I don't know how