Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can You Imagine A World Without Thc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 11, 2014.

1. It would be a very boring world.

2. To me, weed enhances life, it does not make it. Fishing, hiking, snowmobiles, quads, traveling, joking with friends, all that kind of stuff I enjoy doing would still be fun, life is what you make of it, not what your smoking imo.

3. Idk, weed has done alot more to bring joy to my life than alot of other things have.

4. Are you serious? Life was fine before you were smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Meh, ive learned sobriety isint nearly as awesome as people would like you to believe. not that moderation isint key, but it has done alot more to bring joy in my life than say, religion.

6. Drugs are good. Well, certain ones.
    Natural ones that I can't talk about here.... pssssh... hahaha

Sober life is cool n all, but a life with responsible drug use of beneficial substances is better.
    Like.... Ok, that dude has a car.
    That other dude has the same car, but he has his favorite music blasting through an aux cable the other person doesn't have

7. I started at 13 and I'm 69 now. I don't really remember what it was like before I started using Cannabis.

8. It depends on if I was aware of it or not, if you mean it had never existed to begin with, then I couldn't really miss it. If all of a sudden cannabis disappeared, yeah I would miss it but would hopefully get over it sooner or later. If something like water or oxygen disappeared, then you bet your ass I would miss those. But to answer your question, no I could not imagine a world without THC.

9. If weed didn't exist. America wouldn't be number 19 on the world's most intelligent countries. Anyway, i imagine it to be a little dull. I like life as is, I don't really have 'Family' it's just a hobby really. Actually scratch that. It is kind of medical for me. It has helped me sleep, and helped relieve my neck pain that i get from the work i do. I also use it to aid in meditational practice. Which i could probably do without, but it does help the relaxation and make it more enjoyable.

\t“I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.” HST.

11. You probably shouldn't smoke if you don't have your priorities straight and if you think "pot is life" you should chill I think weed is a enhancer of life people that can't life without pot make it look worse to the government and that's why a lot of people think it's "addictive"

-=The Masyiah of Ganja=-

12. Honestly I think I could live without it, sometimes I dont smoke or even touch a beer for a few weeks or months at a time, not out of choice...its just the way it is. But like some people love going out getting drunk...I love to grab an oz every now and again to give me the option when I want it :)

13. Well for me like a lot of medical patients, a world without out THC would be a world of unstoppable pain and morphine fogs.

14. Yes it be a angry drunken world

15. Would you care to substantiate this claim?

16. It's not cannabis. It's some of the younger individuals who use it. Remember that the ranking is determined by students. And our students just don't compare. And drugs and partying might be a reason.

17. #17 paleolith, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    So, you're saying students are worse in the US maybe because of partying? It may play a part, but I think our educational system and society as a whole is more to blame.

18. Partying is very educational.  It's where life happens when busy making plans.

19. We rank so low, because most the money for k-hs, go to the wealthiest city's. Leaving other lower middle class to poor without enough money for text books. More influential schools get better teachers also of course. Take the smartest of the smart, from every country. My money on US.

20. Look I realize you are sexually frustrated and want to take your frustrations out on random strangers on the internet but this is really not the place to be doing that. Please stop your shit now. The other thread is closed because of your petty bickering and I won't let you close all my threads with childish feuds. You believe debt is good and that smoking is a healthy habit. I can agree to disagree with you about those things.