Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you help me identify this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pingamos, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Sup grasscity, I've been lurking on these forums for a little while and decided you guys could help me out. I'm new to toking, and I've just been given this weed (it was free, so its no big deal if it isn't high quality). I was hoping someone could tell me anything they could about its quality, etc. I'd also like to know about how much weed there is.

I appreciate your help, and I'll hopefully be around to make many more posts here:smoke:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      297.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      282 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like it is "good" mids,uh my opinon is that your looking at mybe a half (oz.) dependes on densityy....but either way enjoy the herb.:smoke:

3. Looks like a little over a half oz of High mids.

4. 14.9g of some solid herb

5. I say it may be better than mids.

6. looks to me like some top of the line mids. nice bag right there.:)

7. The second picture looks like mids, but the first looks higher.

8. based on a picture you call it to a tenth of a gram....

[​IMG]

9. looks like high mids 2 me bro enjoy it

10. The 1st pic almost looks like beasters, but the 2nd makes it look different, def good mids, smoke up!

11. Someone explain to me how that is a half ounce? But yeah looks like mid mids.

12. looks like little of a quarter of some good mid. The nugs in first pic look pretty frosty. How you get it for free lol?

13. A friend gave it to me but didnt tell me anything about it. I have awesome friends.

Thanks for all the help, I'll think of you all when I smoke it:D

14. we call em beasters round here but yea its some decent-->alright