Can you help diagnose my plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GreenWolvereen, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Can someone help answer a question of mine possibly? 2 out of my 18 plants appear to be suffering from heat stress, their upper leaves are canoeing upwards and I've never seen pot leaves go quite like this lol. It's 21°C in my tent at the canopys level. I've been watering them all the same so I know it's not over watering, pH is dialed in at 6.2 as I'm growing in coco.I'm kinda puzzled! Im hoping it's just a genetics things and I'm doing everything properly... Thoughts?? 20180611_193111.jpg 20180611_193114.jpg IMG_20180610_194938_900.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm curious what is the humidity in there?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yes that is heat stress. U need to back off light and get good airflow in there. When u get near harvest sometimes when it gets too bad plants wont finish

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. The humidity is a constant 50 in veg bro!

5. Maybe this one plant is just more succeptible to heat stress? It's So cool in my tent it doesn't make any sense lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. #6 GreenWolvereen, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    Also I have a 16" oscillating wall fan and a 6" intake and exhaust fans so airflow isn't the issue I would think. I also had my light at 3 feet... Just raised it 6 inches this morning tho

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well, at 21C/70F and 50% RH you know you're good, although you can try increasing each of these variables. My plants really like the humidity (~70) in veg and 70F is lower range temperature. Did you try spraying it with water and observe any difference? Also, is the fan blowing onto that one/two plant?
    Personally I think your plants look really nice and hope that slight taco will just go on its own.

8. I do have a automated humidifier so I'll crank it up to 70 after work and see what happens. The fan is blowing on all the plants evenly so I dunno lol. I'm also gonna do a velokelp foliar spray tonight at lights off and see

• Like Like x 1