Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you Guys help me out. :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganjamann12, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Just smoke up and see how it goes man, the stoned mind always finds something to do. I'm off to the pub now, happy smoking!

2. i havent either :L .. but its gunaa be one im going to buy.

Mr nice guy was one of the biggest drug dealers in the uk( i think he was from the uk anyway)
    i just found this lil bit on the web then

During the mid 1980s Howard Marks had 43 aliases, 89 phone lines, and owned 25 companies throughout the world. Whether bars, recording studios, or offshore banks, all were money laundering vehicles serving the core activity: dope dealing. Marks began to deal small amounts of hashish while doing a postgraduate philosophy course at Oxford, but soon he was moving much larger quantities. At the height of his career he was smuggling consignments of up to 50 tons from Pakistan and Thailand to America and Canada and had contact with organizations as diverse as MI6, the CIA, the IRA, and the Mafia. This is his extraordinary story.

Show More

Show Less

3. Dance nekked:ey:

4. Here's whatcha gotta do amigo.
    Smoke that joint. Open your window. Blast music outta that window and go outside and dance in that rain. Then when you're coming down, come inside, take a hot shower, eat some good food, close your eyes, and let sleep take you away.

5. Smoke some weed get naked go out side and RainDance!!!