Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you Guys help me out. :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ganjamann12, Aug 7, 2012.

1. hey guys, im an everyday toker who loves staying active when stoned, But today im home alone, its pissing down outside and i just cant think of anything to do. I've just rolled up a few J's but i dont wanna start toking unless i find summin to do otherwise ill just be sitting here over thinking.

What do u guys do to stay active when your all on your own?

2. Fuck being physically active, keep your mind active. Read a good book brother :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Usually documentaries, video games, and GC occupy my time when im stuck inside

4. Go out in the rain.

5. put on some fast tripy music and dance the day away man

6. read some shit on the net, or download a movie i watched when I was kid, and smoke lol

i make music a lot when i smoke so you could try that out as well

7. Go to wimp.com and watch random crazy videos

8. im not a big reader. but if i doo read i would read the follow on type books.. (lord of the rings, harry potter) that sorta shizz. but cuz im not a big fan of reading, i dont think i even own any books anymore:L:(

9. Go get the book unwind. Lol. It will rape your mind.

10. :L i actually went out in the rain like u said after i smoked my first J. i felt really happy n smiley for sum reason:L if i get a cold, im holding you responsible though.:devious:

11. Ah man that's a shame. Fantasy books are definitely the way to go though. I recently made it my mission to read the lotr trilogy high. After many hours and a few bags of weed I'm half way though two towers and loving it :D

12. Perhaps i will give reading ago. people say it can relax ur mind too n i guess it takes your mind off other things aswell.

13. That's definitely true. If you sit somewhere quiet and peaceful, with no distractions, you see extremely vivid images in your head. When you're sober, the beauty of reading is that you can create your own version of the world that the author is portraying. When your stoned, you are able to see the minute details of that world, it's fantastic.

Also, personally I'm very into history. I've been reading a non-fiction book called The Storm Of War which is a historiography of the second world war. It's mostly about tactics and when I read it, I see a little map of the world in my head with little armies moving around on it (when I'm high, obviously.)

14. why would you want to be in anyway active wile ur stoned?

15. [quote name='"Malvolio"']

That's definitely true. If you sit somewhere quiet and peaceful, with no distractions, you see extremely vivid images in your head. When you're sober, the beauty of reading is that you can create your own version of the world that the author is portraying. When your stoned, you are able to see the minute details of that world, it's fantastic.

Also, personally I'm very into history. I've been reading a non-fiction book called The Storm Of War which is a historiography of the second world war. It's mostly about tactics and when I read it, I see a little map of the world in my head with little armies moving around on it.[/quote]

You and I are much alike. "All Quiet On The Western Front" is a great read for when you're baked or sober.. Fantasy/Sci-Fi Fantasy stories can be Tepic.

16. it does sound pretty damn cool. and if i was to read an historian book of some sort, i think mine would have to be on some sort of war.

have you read the biograpy "Mr Nice Guy"?

17. Nope, I'm always open to new books though!

18. im in my house becoz its pissing down:( although i did go out in it for 20 mins as someone did suggest:L i doo normally take a little mission either on my own or with 2-3 mates through the woods or up the mountain.