Can you guys check these out plz.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hempkushoggrass420, Feb 5, 2017.

1. So I'm just wondering what some good tips or suggestions are for growing these properly.
    Such as environment settings or light settings, etc.
    Also do they look ok?
    Any input helps thanks.

Attached Files:

2. They look like any other sprout that just broke the soil a few hours ago.

You are on one of the biggest cannabis growing sites on the internet. You are going to have to do a little research on your own if you intent to have a successful grow. Not trying to be a dick just being honest. There is a lot you will need to know and learn and we can spoon feed it all to you.

What is your set up? What is your lighting solution? Nutes? Soil type? Are these feminized seeds? If so you will need a fairly good sized grow area and lighting. Are these autos or photoperiod strain(s)

• Like Like x 2
  3. There a lot of variables to take into account...u will have to provide more information on ur set up to get solid advice...how big is grow space? Lighting? Strain? Temps? Humidity? Soil type? ...explain more of wut ur working with and u can get plenty of help on this site, a lot of knowledge to be found here

4. I tried jiffy cups, I didn't like them when it was time to plant, seemed to stunt root development.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

5. I'm not too sure about the seed. I got a couple from a bigger bag of seed. no information on them.
    I have them next to a window sill, with regular seed starting soil from the home depot.
    I'm just curious to know if they need lots of light in this stage. Also how many weeks should I wait before fertilizing?

6. Where I'm at (Cincinnati) there wouldn't be enough light in a window sill for them, they would stretch out quite a bit and would be weak....and depending on Wuts in the soil would determine how long to wait before adding nutes....I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest and It feeds the plants enough nutrients for the first 3 weeks or so...then I add fish fertilizer in veg stage (it's almost impossible to burn them with that) every other watering

7. Again you need to tell us what your set up is. Sitting on a window sill is not going to result in a successful grow. Remember when we were kids in grade school and we grew little beans in a Dixie cup? Remember how they just turned into those six inch tall sprouts that did nothing but broke and died? That is what happens when you try to grow on a window sill. At this point you can run them with 18 hours or more of light per day.What are you using for lighting, HID, LED, CFL's? How many watts. How big is your grow room, cabinet, tent etc?

8. I'm from the low California desert. Its sunny even in the winter haha.
    I have a question for you, do they need any special lighting schedule or is 24/7 good?
    I enjoy using organic fertilizers as well. eggshells and coffee grounds always work good for me.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jiffy everything sucks, except the peanut butter. The peat moss is so compact and it retains too much moisture which leads to damping off slow root growth etc.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the replies. I have them in a closet right now with an led bulb. not sure on the wattage of the bulb.
    I am also leaving them outside to get natural lights because I plan on planting them outside.

Are LED bulbs ok for young sprouts?

11. I have mine in peat moss cups. gonna transplant to small clay pots after a couple of weeks.
    what do you recommend for starter cups?

12. Plastic solo cups with holes cut in the bottom for drainage. "Starter cups" are just unnecessary trouble waiting to happen imo they have a lot of issues.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks for the heads up.

14. Yea 24/7 is perfect for right now, the more light u can get them right now, the better you will be....I see ur using an LED, which is fine, but when they are young like that keep the LED at least 18" away from them....I use CFL's for the first 2 weeks then introduce them to my LED 300w, actual 156w draw

15. According to your thread title, I came here in hopes of seeing a nice pair of tits.

• Like Like x 1
  16. No just seeds . sorry

• Like Like x 2