Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you guess??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mseven, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Just got a o of this.

Idk what is it? But I have a pretty awesome head high! I'm so happy

Attached Files:

2. #2 S0UR, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
    Before anyone decides to combine 27 different random words and add Kush to the end, it's not really possible to indentify a strain from a picture. It is, however, possible to make an educated guess based on the smell/taste, look... But you'll never know for sure ehat exactly it is. Definitely some chronic though dude, enjoy.

3. [quote name='"S0UR"']Before anyone decides to combine 27 different random words and add Kush to the end, it's not really possible to indentify a strain from a picture. It is, however, possible to make an educated guess based on the smell/taste, look... But you'll never know for sure ehat exactly it is. Definitely some chronic though dude, enjoy.[/quote]

Are you sure? It looks like some Pineapple Fuck-Muffin X Cummy band aid Kush

4. Looks like some purp to me.

5. Smells like mango it's real leafy lots of crystals

6. How can you confidently say its chronic after saying how you cant identify a strain just by looking at a picture of it.

7. [quote name='"Taylordank"']

How can you confidently say its chronic after saying how you cant identify a strain just by looking at a picture of it.[/quote]

Maybe because chronic is a slang term and not a strain? Lol

8. so its fruity, head high, real leafy...

runs through machine*

we got some outdoor hybrid.

ding ding