Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you go to an airport high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CTz, Jul 20, 2011.

1. If you have to ask if you can go anywhere high(on an illegal substance)

you probably shouldn't be smoking, cause you just don't understand..

2. I mean technically you can get arrested, there are many laws against public intoxication/disorderly conduct, but really dude? You'll be fine, just walk with a little bit of swagger and confidence and you'll be fine.

3. I did it last Friday for the first time hoping it would last till the flight, but unfortunately going through security pretty well killed my high.

4. My friend did it last week and said it sucked but once he got on the plane and got a window seat, it was a blast.

5. How high could you be after going through airport security, and baggage, and waiting for the flight to board?

6. I had to smoke 2 grams to myself before going on a plane back to SD from PHX because my two friends didnt want to be high before the flight. It was pretty awesome but by the time the plane took off, I was almost sober already.
    How can they catch you if you dont have any weed on you?

7. About a week ago I went on an international flight stoned. I believe the best route to take is an edible, specifically firecrackers. I made 2, one for me, and one for my bro, and we ate them in the bathroom right before going past security. It works out better that way because

1. you are stoned the whole flight

2. the stone doesnt hit you till youre either in the waitin area or already on the plane :wave::wave:

8. You can go anywhere you want high as long as you don't drive. No law against being high. TSA might be pretty darned funny that way.

9. i always get high before going to the airport if i can.

edit: from both edibles and smoking...

10. Ok w