Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you go to an airport high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CTz, Jul 20, 2011.

1. I'll smoke before I leave for the airport but will I get caught? Can they arrest me?

2. its not illegal, but its a pretty shitty way to waste your high, lol

3. As long as you control your shit.

4. Yeah, talk about paranoia.

5. Put in some eye drops and don't act like your high.

6. Haha just don't act like it was your first time smoking and you'll be fine.

7. I think going to the airport high is much better than going sober...when I'm in airports sober I tend to get grouchy. People act like fools in airports. As long as you don't geek out in the airport you'll be fine...that would probably be a terrible experience.

8. yes you can,and no you wont get in any trouble,just dont make it to obvious.ive seen on intervention this guy smoking heroin literally minutes before he was about to enter the airport,like he was sitting in his car smoking in the parking lot.
    if that guy didnt get in trouble im pretty sure if you smoked a little weed on the way there,or even before you left your house,you wouldnt get in any trouble.

9. :rolleyes:
    no. you will not get caught.

Even if someone said "HEY! ARE YOU HIGH ON MARIJUANA!?", you have the ability to say "no".

10. as I recall, both are class 1 drugs if I'm not mistaken. But I could be wrong.

11. ull be good.

beats waiting for the flight sober!

12. You can go anywhere stoned as long as you dont get caught. I went to pay a ticket once balzed off my ass.

13. yes ive done it, burnt out on the plane a bit later, woke up at my destination lol

14. yes both are but my point was that if this guy can smoke heroin on there property on camera for a show that is on national TV! then im pretty sure you can smoke a little weed in the privacy of your own home.

15. I think id bug out like crazy but it would be an amazing experience. It's not like they can prove it

16. Wouldn't recommend airports sober and I fly a lot. Usually a couple solid vapes or tokes before heading to the airport and then once I'm through security I have a drink or two to level off with a nice chill buzz for the flight.

17. I was on the bus with 3 cops high as fuck laughing my ass off. They were staring at me the whole time and the bus REEKED. Im pretty sure you will be fine.

18. You're risking the dogs to start barking at you....which might eventually result in a gay search...

19. Don't smoke, eat a brownie. Takes a while for it to metabolize so you'll be past all the check points b4 ur really baked. Plus the high last wayyyyy longer, so you'll be nice and baked for the actual flight.

Cause if your like me, smoking only really high for like a hour or so (i smoke way too much) but a high from brownies and such lasts like 4-6 hours. SO u know...happy flying (hope u have a window seat)

20. I smoked a J in the parking lot before I went on my last flight, its the only way to actually fly.