Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you get high eating weed?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by chuckiez, Nov 30, 2010.

1. i accidental brought a 1.5 gram bag to school today (im a senior that failed once so im 19). anyway we have a drug search once a week so i freaking out so i broke it up and split it between me and my girl. we both ate a half and didnt get shit from it:mad:

2. you gotta heat it with some fats like oil or butter for it to work

3. lol pwned. You ever wonder why you light it on fire in the first place when you get high?

No offence man just saying. But not like i havent heard people say this before lol.

4. thats b.s haha you have no idea how much of a bitch it is to swallow a nug dry

5. you can digest weed and it can make you stoned, but you need to eat a lot of it in order to feel any effect.

you should have just had your girl shove it up in her twat, not like they are going to strip search you!

What a waste.

6. the thc needs to be activated by heat first. someone once told me that your body heat will cook the weed in your stomach. i just facepalm'd and walked away

7. Hahahaha you just ate perfectly good bud, that the dogs probably wouldn't of even found. Drug dogs aren't that sophisticated. Well my run-ins with them.

Had my windows cracked, had been smoking for a good 30 mins in my car, had only aired out a little, and my pipe was in my dashboard. Dog didn't find shit.

8. youre a super senior and youre still taking weed to school.... thats gotta tell you something...grow up

9. Took the words right out of my mouth. If you didn't pass high school while smoking weed, don't you think you should stop and graduate...? Because you know, bud will still be there months,even YEARS after you graduate...

10. you grow up i failed 6th grade and have nothing less than a 3.8 since. the bud was left in a jacket i forgot about it. you grow the fuck up acting like you know me:rolleyes:

11. #12 As Above So Below, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2010
    Sorry dude! I shouldn't assume! You know the ol' saying... From the way you posted it sounded like you had failed your senior year and were going back around again.

12. Haha. My friend in highschool graduated when she was 20.... Says she started late and failed first grade.

13. If you must/accidentally bring bud to school bring it in one of these...
    [​IMG]

14. I'm surprised we still get threads like these.