can you get herpes from smoking a blunt with someone that has it?

Discussion in 'General' started by javon802, Sep 4, 2016.

1. well basically i was walking with my bro, bouta get some bud, we get the bud and started rolling up and i saw my boy walking and he asked if we can spark him up. so i smoked with him, the next week later i found out he had herpes. i dont think its oral herpes that he has because i heard the way he got it was from messing with a chick. i didnt see anything on his mouth either but im not exactly sure. lmk what you guys think

2. If it's oral herpes then maybe if he was having a break out good luck bro

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've heard of people getting stuff like that from sharing rigs. Big deal at our public market to use alcohol wipes afterwards before the next person uses it. Just wait a bit and you'll know. Probably info in the net. You could probably use cigarette for similar info.

4. no dude u not gonna get herps from a joint come on man...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yea you might as well kiss everyone you're sharing with. Yes, the answer is yes.

6. If he has genital herpes, is having an outbreak, and touched his junk without washing his hands before handling the blunt, then yeah. That's totally possible.

7. Oh wow this is crazy. What if some of us have herpes without even realizing it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good grief

• Like Like x 1
  9. 2/3 people have herpes.

In a circle of 5 people someone is passing that herp blunt to the left.
    :passtheshit:

10. Yeah there are hundreds of strains of herpes, there are eight main ones I believe (but idk). There are two main Ines, herpes simplex virus one and two. One is oral, two is genital. These are what everyone thinks of as 'herpes'.

To respond to your trippy AF comment, about half the population actually does have one or another strain of an asymptomatic(or virtually asymptomaitic) herpes virus. Actually warts are caused by a herpes virus. My brother has had uncurable constant outbreaks of warts all over his body since he was 9, because his immune system just did not work against this one herpes virus. Its not transmitted sexually, but through contact. Almost all herpes are transmitted through contact (I believe but don't quote me)

11. yeah it's possible

12. Got a source for that claim?

• Like Like x 1

13. HPV | What is HPV | Human Papillomavirus | CDC

I was so high I got HPV mixed up with herpes. OP my bro has HPV so I actually don't know, I would get tested in a few weeks.

14. Dont know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but more than half the population has some form of herpes. Youre more likely to have herpes than to not have it. As far as contracting it, as long as you dont have any open wounds on or near your mouth youll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. well yeah but you gotta make sure they aint making the joint soggy by putting their whole mouth on it ... lol

• Like Like x 1