Can you get 2 high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by grassisfree, Dec 28, 2005.

1. Last night i was at a party where the parents where supposted to leave, but they stayed for some reason so we couldnt smoke with out them knowing. We had about an oz of mids and a 1/4 oz of some pritty good stuff for like 8 people. Some one suggested eating it so we did after an hour most of us passed out (we also had some to drink) but i dont rember shit just the high was almost scary (bad trip)...... i was almost 2 high.

2. Did you make brownies or something or did you literally eat the fucking buds? Didn't the parents think it was weird that there was a party going on but everybody was sleeping.

3. nah the dudes parents are cool with alcohal just not bud for some reason so sleeping wasent a problem... but yeah is it a bad idea to eat the bud it was from a local dealer who sold fresh wet bud.... but yeah we ate dry bud is that bad

4. I believe that thc has to be heated to get released into your blood stream or something like that, so by just eating dry buds without any preparation shouldnt even get you high.

probably the alcohol

5. THC's soluble in fat and alcohol, I think it takes time for alcohol to extract THC from bud because it has to diffuse and what not while the water concentrations balance out, but there's a possability that they got some out of it that way. Probably not likely though.

6. I ate a single bud one time and it had me tripping for like 10 seconds.

7. Are you sure you got real high from eating unprep'd bud? You didn't cook it into something before hand?

8. i doubt that........ but ur thc receptors could still grab it. it just makes it easier if its heated. correct me if im wrong