Can you figure this out?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by TexasChronic, Jun 25, 2009.

1. O.K. Here's my delima! Second ever grow,recieved some seeds from my local Herbal Medical Supplier ;) collected from some dank kindbud.Have been using CFL's due to less heat,24-0 has always been the schedule,well I decided to switch to 18-6 to reduce heat through the day and BAM!! They Flowered ?? Did I induce them because of the light change,even know it's not at a 12-12? Or are they automatic flowering and it was gonna happen anyway?

Sorry no picks yet but I did end up with 7 Females :D Woot!

[There 6 weeks in and average bout 20"]

2. How old are these plants? Plants will show sex after they reach a certain maturity which is usually around 1 month and a week give or take depending on the strain.

3. 6 weeks old... The pre-flowering I never thought of.I'm still learning everyday,I thought they didnt show signs of sex till they budded.I did give the males to a buddy so there away from my girls.:cool: [no sense in killin if not needed] I was concerned if they did bud,and I didnt get them on a 12-12 theyd hermie.

Will i know after a week,from the development,if there fully buddin or just a pre-flower?.I wanted to get em a little bigger first.

Thanks for the response it's awesome to have a forum to research, learn and get advice on this when needed :)

[Bagseed from good shit,germinated 11 only had 2 males] Gave 2 away,early on,for room and they ended up Females:(

4. I'm pretty postive it's preflowers but you will just continuly build more and more white hairs. You will notice the changes