Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you feel the smoke in your lungs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tseten, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Out of curosity, whenever i smoke weed i can feel it go into into my mouth down my throat and into my lungs, like it was water. Do u guys experience this because none of my friends do, and i think its kinda cool when im high and doing it.

2. No replies,WTF!

3. Yes and it feels good!

4. i  just feel my lungs expanding, i wouldnt say it was the smoke but i feel something haha

5. u guys r high, and i wish i could be, still got 1 more day

6. Not like that, but I can feel the after affects when I am high :).

7. I was just about to post a thread with my frustrations, but I can feel the smoke from weed and tobacco. Recently I haven't been getting that same feeling and it's really frustrating me. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I can definitely feel after I take a big rip, it's like a "OH SHIT!" realization

9. Only when my lungs get cruddy from oversmoking

10. Well yeah, It's called smoking

11. When i first started smoking i felt everything coursing through my body, later on I was just annoyed of feeling everything and instead of handling the feeling, I just stopped thinking about it and it went away, like everything, mind over body my friendSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I dont feel the smoke like that. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.