Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you extinguish a joint for later?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 26, 2010.

1. I have a joint I got a dispensary, but I'm a huge lightweight and I don't have anyone to smoke with. If I try to smoke the whole thing I'll end up puking, but I don't just want to throw most of it away. Can I somehow extinguish it?

Also, it's chemdog - what kind of high can I expect? Thanks all! :wave:

2. Sure, just put it out like you would a cigarette (that's how I do it, there are better ways probably) and save it for later.

Can't tell you what to expect, never came across Chemdog.

3. I've extinguished joints plenty of times. Just gently tap it out in an ash tray. Then when you are sure the cherry is gone, gently blow into it to remove any remaining smoke or else it might taste a little stale next time you light it up. This part isn't actually necessary but I've also taken some scissors and cut off the burnt end at times to be sure it didn't taste ash-y next time.

4. i just squish it in an ash tray and then it goes out. just like you would do for a cigarette.

5. yeah, just ash the cherry off then put it out with your finger. its easy.

also, chemdawg* is a sativa dominant and is also a diesel influence. very good strain

6. A joint will only go out if you press the tip against your tongue. This is the only way to stop it.

7. ya its good stuff all that diesel family stuff is great

8. i find that inserting it into your ear or preferably an eye works best.

9. NO the burned end can become toxic send them to me for proper disposal

10. Well I figured he must have already tried those OBVIOUS methods without success...

11. I usually just flick the end of a joint if I'm smoking out of a window and don't have an ashtray. Don't like doing it, but it works.

12. Cut it in half with scissors before you smoke it. Now you have two mini joints.

13. Just dip the tip of the joint in water or carefully press out the amber.

14. Yes of course you can save it for later!

If you are that big of a light weight though, you should just buy a glass pipe and smoke small bowls out of that. Less wasteful than relighting a joint multiple times.

15. yes, you can. but it will taste nasty the first few hits when you re-spark it.

i've had chemdog, very nice. did take much to get me at a comfortable level. for me it was kind of an upper, as in i wanted to go out and do things, usually i just want to chill and listen to some music or munch out. but by no mean was i hyper. twas a good high.

16. i tried this, got stoned, put 1/2 a joint in my tin. next time i opened my tin, burnt weed everywhere.
    just roll short thin joints

17. When I can't/dont want to finish my joint or blunt, I just put it out like a cigarette, or flick the cherry off with my finger. If theres still small embers after it's flicked off, I just lick my fingers and touch the embers...Puts it right out.

:smoke:

18. Yes you can put out a joint and smoke it later. Just make sure after it is completely out that you blow through it to get rid of the stale smoke or else it will taste awful later.