Can you every really "waste weed" while smoking it?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by bugboyzac, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Every time I want to roll a joint or a blunt with some weed my friends will always say "dont man its a waste of weed". I dont think it is because is it really wasting it if you enjoy a blunt more then a pipe? Just curious to hear a few opinions :smoke:

2. Technically yes you are wasting weed, but they are enjoyable. I use my bong 90% of the time and when I have an abundance of weed ill roll a few joints. They don't really get me that high compared to a bong so its usually just bcs I want a joint.

3. Yes you can waste. Look at the difference between a blunt and using a vape. I can roll a gram into a blunt, which costs me $15 and change, and.that blunt will get me high once. Or, I can take that same gram and make it last 3 or. 4 days through my vape, keeping me high most of that time.

4. I am aware that you may not get various amounts of THC into your system through different methods but if you get more pleasure out of a blunt of a bowl and can afford it then is it really a "waste"?

5. Well if you have an abundance and can afford it then sure, it's not a waste to you.

6. Joints and blunts constantly burn, which is why a lot of people don't like them..

They're alright though, I usually stick to smoking joints when I'm outside. :)

7. No.
    Your money, your weed.
    %85 of the time I roll papers, couldn't care less about waste as long as I'm smoking it the way I actually like.

oh, and don't let your friends tell ya what to do ;)

8. Too each his own. I just prefer 2-3 bowls through a bong to get the same high as a couple joints. Just my preference :cool:

9. yes... when i was growing up i wasted alot of weed with home made piece's... just mcgyvering shit... made a two hose hooka out of and az iced tea bottle and a pvc pipe and a socket... and two automotive air hoses unused.. worked ok but you would smoke a half g in about 20 second's between two people...yes blunts and joints burn more when your not hitting it.. and the paper or wrap dosent allow you to take as gig of hits but you do get high if you know how to smoke it right

10. If you like that method more and the extra amount of herb you are using isn't a bother then, no, to you, in your eyes it's not really a waste.

Now is one method more efficient than another? Surely.

11. You are asking a question that has an opinionated answer.

Technically speaking, yes, a blunt or joint is a waste of weed. But it is up to the person who that weed belongs to whether or not it's actually a waste.

Personally, I try to vape/bong as often as possible to conserve weed, but it doesn't have the same feel to it as rolling up a fat doobie or blunt with a couple buddies, so I usually try to roll at least one blunt and joint with every 10-15 I pick up.

12. Yeah you can waste it if it's on fire, burning, and not going into someone's lungs. If you hit a bowl too much with the lighter you can torch the whole thing, and ignite the whole bowl and tons of smoke will roll off when you let off the carb.