Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you ever be too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SMOKE-KUSH, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Whenever I smoke up, I'm never really in a position to just go all out. I normally have to quickly smoke then clean everything up and then enjoy my high. E.G. I'll smoke a quick joint then go inside. When i'm smoking it, I feel like i'm going to get baked.. but as time goes i'm either feeling nothing or i'm slightly high. I've never smoked whilst high to either get higher or prolong it.

Tomorrow however, i'm in a position where discretion isn't an issue. I want to get high af.. However, I don't want to overdue it. I hear some people puke and pass out. 

Normally when I smoke, I feel the effects 5-10 minutes after i've finished. 

how much do you guys smoke in a typical session, do you continue smoking even when you're high? 

2. Smoke like a joint and a half or two.

You'll know when you've had enough.  Just take your time instead of speed smoking like you seem to be doing.

You're high is probably wearing off faster because of the uncomfortable situation you are in while smoking.

3. Yep I have been.  That's really the only time I get anxious.

4. I have greened out many times over the years. One time i went to a 420 party and they had shatter that was like 99%THC. I took 1 hit of that shit and sat down and greened out for over an hour. People were walking by and making fun of me and saying i was high on something else. It was embarrassing. I dont like being too high.

5. i've never been too high. I've tried, it was hard. lol

6. im too high right now lmao

i feel you man. but that shit happens, nothing to be embarrassed about because of the lack of sympathy in others

greening out is awful

8. it is definitely possible to get too high...
    but that is usually on 4/20 when some obscene amount of herb is consumed/smoked.
    keep it below a quarter ounce and youll be fine, even for a novice...

however, if discretion isnt an issue just take your time smoking.
    smoke & chill.
    let it creep up on you & repeat every so often.

happens to me almost every 4/20!
    just gotta laugh it off and be happy you got the chance to soar that high.
    :hello:

10. Next time make those people take a hit and see what's good.

11. Yea OP I feel the same way.
    If im alone most likely ill stay in for the night. If im out with pals that usually changes no matter how faded I am.

I ussually smoke a bowl or two. Then i chill for a min or two than another and repeat that a couple times. I never rush bowls into my self. Just smoke at your own pace. 

When it comes to the "to high" thing, you can never be "to high" at least in my opinion lol
    But yeah you could green out, but preventing that comes along with just taking it easy and not rushing. So like i said and go at your own pace. And yes, smoke as much as you can. The higher the better!

13. One time i smoked a bowl of bomb during freshman uear of high school out a pen cap (gross i kno) at school during lunch with a couple of friends...i ate lunch ended up ditching 6 hour because i was too high i stayed in the bathroom stall paranoid like a mofo..go to 7th hour pass out in class my teacher new i was high but was pretty cool about ot got home n passed out nxt day eas the joke of tha school for a couple of days lmao :D

14. Does anyone else feel like you cant smoke as much when youre smoking alone?

15. #15 Hashuana, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    There is NO such thing as being "Too High".....
    Just Higherrrrr

16. I also hate speed smoking. And dont worry, you wont puke. Just eat a small meal to be free from hunger before hand and be hydrated. Just chill and smoke and if your lungs feel smoked out then take a breather and smoke more :)

17. If I have literally been smoking all day (massive bong hits every hour) from like 8 am then at like 10/11 im in such a weird mental space. I had this last night I was hanging out with two people who hadnt smoked all day and i could not keep a conversation with them. I would say something and within a couple responses Id be lost and then shout an answer out a couple minutes later only to get an awkward silence. Went upstairs and slept great lol. So thats too high imo

18. I think there is a point where you become so high you become uncomfortable. This happened during my very first smoke session (I had smoked like an eighth and also ate insanely strong edible brownies with ice cream; I was already baked with the smoking and the brownies threw me overboard) and it's hard to get to if you're a seasoned toker. Basically just go with how you feel at the time. If it doesn't become 'enjoyable' to continue smoking then stop and let it sizzle out of your system.

19. Eat something and drink water prior to smoking. That way you won't get sick, pass out, light headed, etc.

Best way to make sure you get as high as you want is to just relax and take it slow. If you have no worries about anyone busting you then you can take your sweet time and enjoy it :D i enjoy the act of smoking almost as much as being high :laughing:. And to answer your question yes you can get to high to be comfortable but remember it isn't permanent and it will be over in a few hours.

20. When I was a beginner I would get uncomfortably high. Now I wish I could get that high again lol