Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you empty a captain black and put weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Absolut10, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Can you empty a captain black and put weed in it? Has anyone ever tried it? does the mouthpiece work? Any advice would be appreciated thanks!

2. Iv done it with really fine shake. I used a pencil to take out all the tobacco and then fill it with bud. Works same as getting a blunt wrap pretty much but you dont have to roll it :) I also like the mouthpiece

3. I didn't know they made cigars, just pipe tobacco(which is divine). Just roll it in your fingers gently to get the tobacco out, and stuff the weed in with a pen.

4. Yes if it's anything like a black and mild mouthpiece does work but u need bite it so u won't eat green it takes alot of weed to fill one