Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat too much weed? (Help!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by P. Aiden Hunt, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So I had this tincture that I made with Bacardi 151 and a half ounce of good bud. It wasn't working well enough, so I decided to make some oil of it instead.I evaporated the alcohol on the stove into a Pyrex dish and when it was done, I started scraping the dish with a razor blade.

I couldn't figure out how to store it then I saw an old post that said you could put ground up weed or kief on it and it becomes much easier to handle. I happened to have a couple grams of ground bud, so I put it in there and then I made the mistake...

It just looked so enticing to reach in and roll up balls in my fingers. So I did. With both hands. Well, it was still much too sticky for that. I did the best to get as much as I could off of my finger tips, but it wouldn't all come off. I figured it was a tincture before, so it's still edible, and not wanting to lose any product, I just licked my fingers clean instead of washing them.

Pretty sure it amounted to a high amount of oil. So here's what I'm wondering: What happens when you eat too much? What should I expect?

I'm freaking out a little now, so any advice would be helpful.

2. Man, that was a long post. Sorry about that.

3. worst case scenario you get too high
    best case scenario you get too high

4. Don't worry bro, you're good.

5. I guess by now I gotta ask, how was it?

6. should be dead by now.

7. Lmao sub'd for results, get back to us OP.

8. Well, it actually turned out pretty well. Just a little bit of freaking out right after I did it because I didn't know what would happen, but then I was flying like a freakin bird. Even ended up smoking some of the bud-covered oil later on last night. Had me coughing my lungs out, but I was feeling no pain.

Thanks everyone for the replies!

9. define ... Too much and weed....

10. ...does not compute......

11. just to answer the original question in case someone in the future stumbles upon this YES you can. there's a report of a guy on erowid who ate 7g (i THINK it was 7g, might've been more) of hash at once and had a horrible experience involving auditory hallucinations. a few grams or the amount the OP ate probably isn't enough to have a bad experience like that (depends on the person).

12. That last line, "(depends on the person)", hits it right on the head bro! What is WAY TOO MUCH for one person will only be a really nice high for someone else. A light dose for me is very heavy, too much, for my GF.

13. I didn't even know you could eat hash...

14. Well, I can't say it tasted all that great, but it was hash oil extracted with Bacardi 151, which makes it edible grade. If I had extracted with iso or butane, me licking it off my fingers would have been very, very bad.

15. hmm didnt think the 151 would make it edible but interesting!

16. The answer to your question is:

no one really knows...

I bet my car on it that you didn't eat enough to kill yourself...

17. Didn't read the entire thread, but yes, you can eat too much and "green out" where you become sick. You will be tripping balls but at the same time feel sick all over while being overwhelmed with anxiety. This "greening out" is just unpleasant, not particularly unhealthy but it's a waste of weed because it's just no fun. To actually harm yourself with weed you'd have to eat like 20 pans of brownies in a day.

18. 20 strong pans of brownies...

19. I made this mistake once and slept for 36 hours.
    Lol

20. shit dude o.0
    my record is like an 18 hour sleep lmfao
    you must of woken up and been like "WHAT YEAR IS IT"