Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by rebelman60, May 13, 2011.

1. I dont know if this is the right place to ask.. BUT. I bought some synthetic cannabis (herbal incense). I just ate some of it so its really too late but i would like to know if this is going to get me high. I DID NOT bake it but im not sure if the synthetic stuff is able to be just eaten or not. Dont ask why just tell me if i might get high or not haha Thanks.

2. [​IMG]

3. If i wasnt on my ipod, id post a picture of captin kirk doing a facepalm.

4. Everyones a critic.. Seeing as i cant smoke atm. And I do get high from eating it by its self I just discovered an easier way to get high from eating it instead of taking the time to bake it.

5. Agree with the facepalm. I hope this guy is ok. My guess is he got sick and ended up at the hospital. Hope I'm wrong.

6. idk what the hell is even in that stuff any way ?!?...I really wouldn't ingest it even if you aren't worried to smoke it.:confused::eek: