Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat hash and get high? ANSWER REVEALED

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ColoradoToking, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I am about to break a piece off of this top shelf shatter and consume it. Mainly doing this cause I have nothing to smoke it out of. I shall post my results in one hour, stay tuned!

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Take an oreo and take off the top. Scoop out a little bit of the white creme in the center. Take a spoon and put butter in it. Then crumble some bits of hash into the spoon as well. Cook the hash and butter together on the spoon by putting a lighter underneath. When it melts down a bit pour the mixture into the middle of the oreo and put the top back on. Put the "special" oreo into the freezer for 15 minutes. Pick a special time, and enjoy!

3. The hash has already been processed in some form, you can consume it and get high if edibles work on you.

4. 2 hours in, and pretty high but I only consumed a tiny dab.

Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Sent from my V8000_USA_Cricket using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoke it lol. eating hash? who does that