Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sweeet mary, Aug 10, 2011.

1. For some reason it is overwhelming to not smoke with weed in my possession. I have been smoking every night since I got my quarter last Friday and I've done the same in the past. It just seems really hard to not touch it when it's there screaming my name through the jar. However, I realize that I want to save it so I leave it alone for now. I also want to lower my tolerance a bit so I'm not going to be vaping for at least another week.

What about you guys? Can you guys not smoke weed when its in your possession or do you just gotta smoke?

2. Well yea... I'm not an addict

3. Smoke fat as you conserve.
    If I were in your situation, always match up with some homies. People bring bud, you bring bud, everyone's gonna be happy as long as no one shorts their sack to smoke.

Fill up a fat blunt, smoke a fat bowl. It'll keep you high for awhile just don't eat it down, smoke again when you're on that cruise control kinna high and you'll be happy you made good use of your bud.
    :smoke:

4. Nah, I can leave weed as long as I want.

But it's always nice to have a session.