can you clone a clone?????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by teezony, Jul 11, 2006.

1. hey guys i just got some 8 clones wich is perfect for my grow room...but my friend whants some clones too but the guy is gone for good so my question is what if i clone the clones will this work i have all the root stufff i just need to know if i can clone a clone ??????????????????pls and thank you guys

can a clone become a mother ??????

2. ya you can. It's only after a ridiculous amount of times does the plant begin to lose potency.

3. thx alot man im starting the process

4. if you have the room set up a room just for the clones then when you put them to flower you can keep 1 in veg and make her a mother plant that you can get clones from and let your friends have or sell them to them

5. you can certainly turn a clone into a mother. I have seen it done even with a plant that had started to flower a little bit. There is a strain of super skunk that has been around for over 20 years now. All of the mothers that I know of are generated from one plant that came to town that long ago. God olny knows how may generations this strain has graduated to and it has not lost one single bit of punch!!

Mother that sucker out.....24/7 under a 400 halide.

6. On the contrary, after growing for 10 years on the 3rd year i learn how to clone and never did a seed again until "the big dump" and in no way what so ever did it loose potency, Each clone was stronger than the next as each grow buds got more potent and more dense because of the stronger clones.

Wish i had those clones now, but ja had to start allll over again from seed.

7. Yeah, you can.

8. Dier,
    Maybe it takes longer...

I remember reading like the 20-25th generation it can start going down.

http://www.marijuanacloning.com/

Thats one link that says it, im too lazy to find more. I could be wrong though...