Can you believe what this kid did???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 4:19GOTaMinute?, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Ok so i know this kid on our school named tyler who got busted this year for selling ecstasy in school. Anyway until this point this kid was the biggest pussy you have ever seen and you could easily sell him an 1/8 for the same price as an ounce.

After he got caught he suddenly changed into this fuckin monster demon child and stole his neighbors credit card to buy a new piece, seeds, the new modern warfare, and tons of other stuff. He also tracked down a kid who owed him like 20 bucks and beat the shit outta him with a baseball bat.. I never thought in a million years i would ever see somebody crack like this.. What about you guys..... know anyone like this?

2. lol at this thread

3. Holy shit,kids fuckin crazy.And no,I don't know anyone like that.

4. Did he go to jail when he got busted?

5. I knew a old lady who bit some dudes balls off bro . like omg

6. hell yeah, dude sounds legit, slangin X stealin credit cards and bashin face in. Life of a true gangsta.

*sarcasm*

7. Ive seen a few people snap. I did for awhile but I woke up. Hopefully the kid finds his way to a good life.

8. yeah, he became a heroin addict

9. sounds like high school shit.

10. sounds like a kid got pushed too far in the game. people have breaking points:eek:

11. Disturbed?

12. sounds like a minor punk who thinks hes hard cause he got caught with some x, wait till turns 18 and does actual time, hopefully its a city so he will be scared shitless

13. this happened to me... i basically blacked out for 3 months of my life and started dealing. then i get hit over the head and come out of it... i was livin hella fine too, just couldnt do it normal, i freak out easily

14. he probably went home, and started listenin to some gangsta shit and copying their lifestyle

15. Modern Warfare is a good game lol.

16. yea he got taken in along with another girl who bought the ecstasy from him... They both got court dates this month and he is looking at 2 felony charges. Possession of a controlled substance.. and Identity theft.

the best part is he is a year Younger than i am and is only a junior

17. No, cool.

18. he learned that being jailbait sucks?