Can you believe this!! (You wont believe it)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potsmoker995, May 11, 2009.

1. Alright so heres the my story

about two or three weeks ago i had a bit of money to spare so i decided id get a bit of weed two of my friends were there and one of them owed money to a dealer and was being threatened about not paying it so when he heard i had money he straight away started begging for it so that he wouldn't be beaten up me being the nice person i am gave him the money

that same day i got my weed i payed half and i said i would have the other half by the end of the week i told the friend to have my money by that time and of course he said ill definitely have the money for you by then

anyway now its 3 weeks since he said he would have the money for me and since then ive had dealers knocking on my door looking for the money and the person i bailed out is lying saying he gave the money to me and he is avoiding me and the other day my friend saw this person and said that i was looking for him his reply to this was ''oh fuck him'' like WTF after i bailed him out and saved him from a beating he doesent even have the respect to get the money back to me even though he knows the situation im in with this money

it just really pisses me off this situation

2. Three choices, but you can only pick two:

drug, money or friends

3. yeah, i can believe it.

4. how much was the debt? Find him and kick his ass?

5. #5 MadNicePillows, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
    Lesson learned - don't put other people's needs before your own. (Not saying you shouldn't help out a friend, but if you needed the rest of your money to pay back someone then you should not have helped someone else pay off their debt. Also - fuck him up.)

6. Number six: that God damn credit, dead it
    You think a crackhead payin you back, shit forget it

7. i couldnt leave him to get bet they had already hit him with a piece of wood which left one of his arms completely blue and bruised and believe me thats gonna seem like a day in paradise after i get my hands on him:devious:

8. Good, teach him a lesson. Karma's bound to get to him if you don't first. You would think he would have some sympathy considering he was in the same exact spot as you and you helped him out but some people are just plain trash.

9. yeah the other day his was slagin some lad callin him fat and the guys dad head butted him in the face as soon as i heard this i pissed myself laughin and said he deserved it

10. What a doucher "friend".

11. In this case Biggie is the wise man..

12. how did you get weed without paying your dealer? seems like a slack dealer to me. just go kick your "friends" ass and take your money. or pay yourself and kick his ass anyways. or, seeing as your dealer seems to be very slack, explain the whole situation to him. if he believes you your debt will be passed on o that other kid and the dealers will go after him. 2 birds with one stone.

13. the dealers already gonna kick the shit out of him for this and the guy that owes me the money robbed weed from this dealer

14. well as long as they understand he's lying, you're good.

so just make sure that shit doesn't turn around on you.

definitely a dumb idea to give a begging green crack dealer money you don't owe him.

15. thats fucked up.

16. Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

17. ohh word? keep us posted bro

18. First of all why would you bail him out? second why would you buy bud you couldent pay for. And dont be like well he was supposed to give me the money.

19. someone had to do it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_fnAjZNDY]YouTube - T-Pain Featuring Lil Wayne - Can't Believe It[/ame]

20. Well....find him...it's not that hard to do.