Can You Be Too Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 13, 2002.

?

Is it possable to be too stoned!

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I AM exhibit A! And if the chooptakarapi on your shoulder thinks otherwise i'll bap head on ch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Pullin a whitie happens to me so much for some reason. For some reason i think weird thoughts and get paranoid. I can have 14 hits of good kb from a pipe and be fine and have one hit of schwag and get paranoid as hell. It all depends on my mood and what im thinking. If im too anxious or too nervous i dont smoke.

2. I think I get too stoned sometimes.

But as far as getting too stoned to the point of harm...no fucking way. If weed could kill you, I would be SO dead right now.

Me and everyone I know.

Not a possibility!

3. Sometimes its just hard to "quit" even for a day. Sometimes the THC in my body is so high im sure anothero person would be totally Zonked. But im waiting for the buxx to kick in.

sigh just roll another one.

Z

4. I have'nt personally been too stoned where I would pass out, but I think you can smoke too much. Its just common sense not to do too much of one thing.

5. You can't OD on God's good, green plant. but there was this one time when I smoked an ounce and couldn't move any more.... that was a little nuts, but most relaxing.

And I'm still shmokin, SUCKA!

6. that is the stupidest ...um i mean funyest shit i ever heard!

sounds like you get your facts from reefer maddness!

i love being stoned and there is definetly no such thing as

too stoned for me!

7. This is so true High is high enough

8. I mean if you smoke a lot of some very good shit, you can probably be too high or if you take some bad shit you can be fucked up

9. the reason the emergency room visits are so high is because stoners fall down...not because of the actual chemicals and overdosing...stupid ass...

you have to take into mind the reasons that they go..its not because, OH MY GOD I SMOKED TOO MUCH VOMIT RALPH HURL PUKE...its..OH MY GOD, I JUST FELL DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS, dude lets go to the hospital and not act high.

10. ^^^^^^^^what he said

11. THAT IS SO NOT TRUE!!!!!!!

12. Personaly,
    i think that it has to do with so many difrent things. How potent/the characteristics of the bud you are choffin', the state of mind you are in at the time and what you are doin' at the time that you are trippin.
    I guess you can't know how descent of a time you will have until your half baked.
    ...i guess that with the good, comes the bad...:>

13. dont worry laura no one acctualy believes that shit

we all know it is the bigest crock of shit going arround the inter net at the moment!

and by the way ...the hospitil is reporting more people useing marijuana becouse more people have become brave enuff to tell the truth when they ask if you are on any meds?
    not that they are there becouse of pot ...duh

have you ever sat and smoked pot from the time you woke up till the time you went to bed...?

well i have

and i am not dead

and if i am i dont care enuf to realise it

you can smoke pot till your fucking walls change color from the resin and still be fine

nothing will ever convince me other wise becouse i know from my expeereance
    pot will not hurt you(other than the fack that you are "smoking") and you can not od!

so fuck you

14. and...for that matter, I suspect there are MANY* more hospital visits for X than pot...

15. No one has died from a 'pot overdose'
    I've smoked A LOT of pot at one time.....

16. True Pot-Smokers know their facts and statistics....

17. yep that or he just listens to what he is told

and believes it rather than trying to learn for himself

fucking sheep

this world is becomeing over run with them

18. bahhhh...

*BOOM*

bahhh............hh......bahh..........gaoriejalc.....

*kick*

*kick*

bahh.............................................................................