Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you be mad at someone for getting too high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Butnie, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Hello everyone, please listen to my story and tell me what you think.

One of my friends (female) doesn't smoke that often, but everytime I smoke with her she says she never gets high. We always used a vape and everytime she said she didn't feel anything, I was always pretty faded already. Whatever.

Anyways, I took her to a Paramore concert (paid for everything, 2 other people came as well) and she wanted me to bring edibles which I was totally down for.

I gave her 2 doses (1/4 a cheeba chew quad dose, a piece of a bhang bar) which was same as mine and a friend.

She ended up thinking the band was part of the Iluminati and they were trying to brainwash us.
    Whatever, I still had a shitload of fun.

She ended up puking in our backseat which caused one of my buddies to as well.

Took us forever to clean it all and we just drove her home.

Me and my friend are still super pissed about the puke.

So I just wanted to ask, can you get mad at someone for getting sick or getting too high? Who is responsible for controlling people's intake?

2. of course not. unless they knew they were overdoing it that is, which doesnt sound to be the case