Can you accept the new world order?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by blackey, Jun 6, 2012.

1. So, as it seems theres now a zombie invasion. People eating other peoples faces off, getting shot multiple times and not dieing, some chick had a flesh eating disease, there have been a number of really bad flesh eating diseases in the last few years, so maybe a new bigger disease has manifested? But if so, can you accept it enough, and keep your composure and not become mentally insane during the apocalypse? I for one and sorta skeptical about this whole zombie infestation thing starting, but it seems as maybe it could? There have been like 5 recent reports of this, sadly they occured too close to my states border so I guess im screwed and will end up getting involved in this earlier than others... But I think I have been dissociated with my body due to other drug use that in the 2 years I did the drug I have become really desensitized in a way, like things that make other people really upset dont do a thing to me, I can accept anything for what it is and not let anything get to me because hey, shit happens more people should be able to get over things this easily and not let them worry them. But I think that a good possibility that the mayans predicted 2012 as the year of a new life cycle, they dont really foresee mass destruction and all that, they just are saying this is the year a new life cycle begins, what if a horrible infection does spread all over the globe, we all die, and new life raises from all of our decomposed shit and the whole life cycle starts all over again? Because if you think about it, there were the dinosaurs, they were once the main thing on the planet, than they all died out, than a new life style started, and I guess it was early humans, than they all died where the fuck did they go? than there were us type of humans, who are not nearly the same as the older humans like the Mayans, Egyptians, and such. I think its time that the human race ends, and a new life form will roam the earth.

2. first off, learn how to use paragraphs.

second off, its not a zombie invasion its called PCP. And theres always been cannibals and crazy people, havent you ever heard of hannibal lector and silence of the lambs? Im sure theres at least a few sick people out there like that.

third off, yes you should be scared of a virus evolving and kicking our asses. You should be even more scared of genetically engineered viruses created by man.

fourth off, i too have become desensitized. I tend not to worry about things either. From internet sites like 4chan to theync.com to smoking hella weed everyday for over a year straight and psychedelic trips. I have a much greater understanding than most i meet. and i feel much more wise. You could consider me 'numb', but awake to humanity and our current struggles.

fifth off, youre interpreting the mayans all wrong. yes its a new cycle of the calendar, yes they predicted a great change for this year, but we arent going to be renewed from our decomposed dead bodies.....thats the most ridiculous thing ive ever heard. I like to believe more in humanity becoming one, and a massive technological breakthrough. The singularity is approaching quickly, it should be here in less than 30 years.

sixth off, its always a possibility humans all die somehow and a new life form takes over. such as dolphins, they are pretty smart even now.

Just a sane voice of reason to comment on all of your ramblings.

3. ^ You're pretty rude.

4. but im right on every aspect

5. #6 blackey, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    ^Which makes you even more of an arrogant asshole for thinking your right on every aspect. FIRST OFF this is a fucking forum I'll type however I please, SECOND OFF not even all of the people who did these things were on PCP, one was said to be LSD and one was said to be Bath salts, which is complete bullshit, so, you are already wrong thinking "but im right on every aspect" THIRD OFF if anything a horrible zombie apocalypse I believe WOULD be genetically engineered by the government while they go and hide with the antidote and kill off the middle and lower class so they can form a new world order thinking their the shit cuz their just soooo smart and rich and all. FOURTH OFF WE are not raising from the dead -_- were all going to die, everything's going to decompose over the years than either by evolution or aliens something new will roam the planet how the fuck would we do that. Unless this is some sort of conspiracy within the government to get rid of all the dumb hicks and rednecks and drunks and us cannabis users than they just repopulate slowly.

There have always been cannibals but their not roaming the streets stumbling around groaning bleeding and shit trying to feast on humans.

And no, you wont be considered a sane voice of reason, more than a prick behind a computer who thinks too highly of himself.

I honestly hope for a zombie apocalypse, just for the 100% freedom, and zombie ass kicking. There isn't not much time...better prepare now. Protect your cells from the zombie infection, smoke weed.

Of course the one time I decide not to format a post somebody tells me to "lean how to use paragraphs" hah.

6. i can promise you it wasnt LSD or bath salts. I can fucking promise you. LSD or bathsalts dont do this to you.

"Unless this is some sort of conspiracy within the government to get rid of all the dumb hicks and rednecks and drunks and us cannabis users than they just repopulate slowly."

this is a legitimate idea, the elites think they are better than us. Some of them think they were chosen by God and their bloodline and DNA are superior to the rest.

"There have always been cannibals but their not roaming the streets stumbling around groaning bleeding and shit trying to feast on humans."

if you would just google 'pcp stories' you would find out there have been much weirder happenings in the past. infact PCP has been going down in use. THIS IS NOTHING NEW, STOP EXAGGERATING, YOUR FALLING FOR THE MEDIA SCARE PROPAGANDA.

And having a giant wall of text will discourage a lot of people from reading your thread, i also promise this.

7. People have been eating people since forever. There was just a really gruesome one (the one in Miami) so the media is calling it a zombie and prodcasting stories like it for views

8. #9 blackey, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    Exactly the media says it was LSD or bath salts, and it very well may be a fact that THEY were lied to by the government as a cover up because not even the government has yet to find out what went wrong with them, or they used this as an opportunity to scare people from doing bath salts. I say fuck em if they want to try and kill us all I guarantee were going to fight long and hard and eventually will find out where they are hiding in their "doomsday shelters" and beat their ass and take their dried food WHICH the government has basically already bought up by the way, the government has disallowed manufacturers of dried foods from selling products to other civilians and basically said "You wont sell anymore so you can sell it to us".

And im not falling for media propaganda for shit I don't follow the media because I know they are all bullshitters, nothing written by the media has been the reasons for my opinions.

But I'm not arguing or asking IF its a reality right now. I don't even care how technologically advanced we are getting, there may be a breakthrough in technology and this will act as the New world order, but no, thats only making it easier to kill people, or to attack another country via missile or nuke, Hmm, just a matter of time till somebody acquires some type of destructive weapon, either way we are all dead.

9. we already have the ability to wipe out mankind through thermonuclear war, genetically engineered viruses, weather modification, and im sure there is others.

10. Yep were fucked. but until then just live your life cuz you might not be able to in a few years.

11. [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261]ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement[/ame]

12. There is definitely no incoming zombie invasion. You need t get a grip on reality if you believe zombies are walking around. The Mayans didn't foresee some apocalyptic event either. Will we end up fucking ourselves at some point? Possibly.

13. This would be a Subjectivist Fallacy sir.

14. Zombies? Mayans? Illuminati? Yep, someone is on drugs.

Anyway, someone said he'd like for an outbreak of some zombifying virus to occur so he can kick zombie ass, right? I'd also love that; no rules, fuck yeah. But sad thing is zombies never sleep.

15. Fuck it all..if I could choose one way to die it'd be in an zombie apocalypse. That would be so awesome.

I mean it'd be terrifying and I'd probably shit myself, but it'd be so fuckin cool man.